I am always ecstatic and deeply anticipate a new year more than my birthday really. The excitement builds months wayyy before December. I would start going through my goals, plans, deadlines, lesson learnt and memories. One of the thing I am very thankful for would be the time spent with my kids. As most working mum, more than 50% of our time are at work. So when I get the day off, I would actively find activities to do. And I mean it when I say active. I don’t really do movies, we move. Here are my top things to do in KL for this year. Call it a celebration blog post of the experiences in 2019! A list for those who may need some idea of what to do especially on weekend.
- Aquaria KLCC
- Zoo Negara (Weekend to-do in KL – Zoo Negara)
- Taman Tasik Perdana (Weekend to-do in KL – Taman Tasik Perdana)
- Muzium Negara / National Museum (Weekend to-do in KL – Muzium Negara)
- Pasar Seni + Petaling Street (Weekend to-do in KL – Pasar Seni + Petaling Street)
- Café Hopping (Weekend to-do in KL – Cafe Hopping)
- KL Car Free (Weekend to-do in KL – Car Free Morning)
- KL Bird Park (Weekend to-do in KL – KL Bird Park)
- Taman Tasik Titiwangsa (Weekend to-do in KL – Taman Tasik Titiwangsa)
- Batu Caves (Weekend to-do in KL – Batu Caves)
- Genting (Weekend to-do in KL – Genting)
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
HAPPY GREAT WEEKEND IN 2020!!!